CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Friday, June 5, 2009

Pix from Dix










Wow! It's been a whirlwind of a week. We have been busy preparing for our baby daughter's wedding, which will be on June 27th. In the midst of our hustle and bustle, my darling husband planned a mission's trip. The Lord is teaching me about spiritual flexibility. "Blessed are the flexible for they shall not get bent out of shape..." :-)So, our bags are packed and tomorrow morning we will be headed off to South Dakota to the Pine Ridge Reservation. Praying that our team will be a blessing and spread some "SON"shine.

K.C. has also sent another illustration for my newest children's book. I hope y'all enjoy taking a peek.

I've posted some of the pictures of our daughter's bridal shower. It was beautiful and thought you might enjoy seeing them, too.

Anywhere with JESUS I will safely go.
Anywhere HE leads me in this world below....

Until next time,
Dixie

1 comment:

Jean said...

Safe journey, Miss Dixie.

And congratulations. I know you're in a dither on the outside getting ready for the wedding. But I also know you're in a place of calm on the inside.

Blessings,
Jean
http://www.jeanmatthewhall.com

Total Pageviews

Hee Hawlelujah!

Baby Jesus is Missing

Stubby's Destiny

One Noble Journey

Angel Eyes

Give Your Author a Kiss Month

Cinderfella and the Furry Godmother

Book Sneeze

I review for BookSneeze

Rated G

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Stilts the Stork is here!