CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, February 9, 2009

Widowed Socks




Today I sat on our living room floor with a pile of widowed socks. We all have them. Some of us have more than others, but everybody has socks that don't have a mate. Where their mate went none of us know, but this one thing we know they are widowed and for the majority of them their mate will never return. As I sat there performing this mundane task, I sensed the Holy Spirit. Oh, I just love how Jesus' presence can transform the mundane into the heavenly.

Do you remember when Satan conjured up this plan to kill all the boy babies in Moses' day? Then centuries later, the wicked one conspired through Herod to destroy all the baby boys hoping to kill the newborn King.

Each one of us in the Body of Christ have a Call from Heaven to do something for Jesus, and the enemy is determined to "KILL" the plan. Discouragement seems to be the number one "KILLER." The Lord wants to "GIVE LIFE" to your Call. Don't let the enemy discourage you. Be a blessing today.... If just a cup of water JESUS places in our hands.....

Freely you have received, freely give.

2 comments:

Jean said...

Oh, Dixie. I'm struggling to hear and know the Lord's "plan" in a certain area of my life right now. To know the details of the direction HE wants me to take.

Will you pray with me that I'll see HIS leading and run fearlessly to follow.

Jean

Anonymous said...

Come visit my blog...I too wrote a post about socks. It's called The Long & Short of Mismatched Socks. Loved your post!!!

Total Pageviews

Hee Hawlelujah!

Baby Jesus is Missing

Stubby's Destiny

One Noble Journey

Angel Eyes

Give Your Author a Kiss Month

Cinderfella and the Furry Godmother

Book Sneeze

I review for BookSneeze

Rated G

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Stilts the Stork is here!