CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Monday, November 9, 2009

Reactions Speak Louder than Words






It seems like FOREVER since I have been able to sit down and blog about the happenings of my life. We found out this last week that our firstborn daughter Rachel and her husband Wil are having a baby boy in March. Paul and I were thrilled they invited us to see the ultrasound of our newest grandson. Our entire family is ecstatic.

Today I was thinking about my reactions to trials. Maybe this little quote will speak to you like it did me. Are you ready?

Reactions speak louder than words!

I don't think I even need to add my two cents. Hope it nourishes your soul like it did mine.

Until next time,
Dixie

2 comments:

Rae Nolt said...

Is that my u/s? Man...have I even seen that picture!? Sad. I don't know my own child in a picture. BUT, I'm not joking...
Oh wait...didn't you take pics of the screen? I bet that's it. Ok. Good. I'm NOT losing my mind! :) This is a picture I've never seen! :)

Dixie Phillips said...

Rachel,
I have more pictures of our grandson you haven't seen. ;-) I'll try to post them.
Marms

Total Pageviews

Hee Hawlelujah!

Baby Jesus is Missing

Stubby's Destiny

One Noble Journey

Angel Eyes

Give Your Author a Kiss Month

Cinderfella and the Furry Godmother

Book Sneeze

I review for BookSneeze

Rated G

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Stilts the Stork is here!