CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Pages

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

You Are Invited to a Booksigning














You are all invited to a booksigning for "Angel Eyes" and "Stubby's Destiny".

The first booksigning will be at Divine Inspirations
501 11th Street
Charles City, Iowa

on November 22nd

From 9:00 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.


The second booksigning will be at Olive Branch
in the Willowbrook Mall
Mason City, Iowa

on November 29th

From 10:00 a.m. to Noon

Paul and I would love to see you there.

Writing for little ones,
Dixie

3 comments:

Mayra Calvani said...

THis is great, Dixie! I wish you the best of luck. I haven't had a booksigning it. My first one will be on December 6th at a book fair. I'm excited.

Anwyay, I hope you sell tons of books!

Mayra Calvani said...

Hi Dixie,
I was wondering... how did you make that ad you have in your hands? I need something similar for the fair I'm attending this December but don't have the slightest idea where to get it or how to make it.

Donna J. Shepherd said...

Have fun. Smile. Oh, wait a minute - you've don't need that piece of advice! Hope you sell lots!

Total Pageviews

Hee Hawlelujah!

Baby Jesus is Missing

Stubby's Destiny

One Noble Journey

Angel Eyes

Give Your Author a Kiss Month

Cinderfella and the Furry Godmother

Book Sneeze

I review for BookSneeze

Rated G

OnePlusYou Quizzes and Widgets

Created by OnePlusYou - Free Dating Site

Stilts the Stork is here!